SUPER-i will provide a significant contribution towards generating investments and collecting data on energy efficiency refurbishment in the social housing sector.
The general objective of SUPER-i is to support the funding of EE (Energy Efficient) refurbishment of social housing stocks across Europe while increasing the share of renewable energy in the final energy consumption following these specific objectives:
- Tailored ePPPs (EE Public Private Partnerships) and roadmaps;
- Data gathering and processing;
- Integration of EE investments within portfolio management strategies;
- Awareness and Replicability;
- SUPER-i Roadmap and Platform;
- SUPER-i investment pipelines.